My fall wardrobe is by far my favorite. I love to layer and fall is the perfect time to do that.
1. A sleek overcoat works perfectly to make any outfit look put together.
2. Use lightweight scarves to layer. They keep you warm on chilly fall mornings and (if you are like me) in the office but if you get to warm they are small enough to toss in your purse.
3. I tend to carry a larger handbag in the cooler months to hold gloves, lip balm and other cold weather necessities.
4. I love these boots. I love boots of all shapes and sizes for that matter. When it comes to boots I say the more, the better.
5. Just because summer is over doesn’t mean it’s time to put your sunnies away. You want to be sure to use these babies all year round.
What are your fall essentials?